Thursday, December 06, 2007

Invitation: The Spring Opening Ceremony on 10th of January 2007

Today brother Wilson Chang Jih Ren sent an invitation to TMC choir to present 2 christian songs at the opening of tHe (The) Spring on 10th of January 2008 (Public Holiday/Thursday).

tHe Spring is the new shopping centre at Jalan Simpang Tiga as we all know by now. I thought it will be a wonderful opportunity to share God's music among the people of all races.

I got 4 choices:

(1) How Great Thou Art (suggested by Jih Ren)
(2) We Thank You, Lord (our choir sang this last year)
(3) Gloria from 12th Mass by A.W.Mozart
(4) Hallelujah from `Mount of Olives' by L. van Beethoven

I have all the choir pieces in Mandarin and English.
Here are some video clips for your reference.
Let me know what you think and I dare you to join this special choir comprising members from 3 congregations.

Hallelujah by Beethoven


Gloria by Mozart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home